Jon Haward is an artist who worked for Sonic the Comic in its early days. Staying with the comic for two years, Haward is best known for providing the artwork for all of the Shinobi stories. Before STC, he also contributed to the Shinobi story The Dark Circle, which appeared in the first of The Official Sonic the Hedgehog Yearbooks. Aside from Shinobi, Haward took over art duties in the Eternal Champions from the fifth part of the first story, replacing Steve White, Brian Williamson, John M Burns and Bambos Georgiou. Haward would go on to do the whole of the second Champions story. Between all of these, Haward provided cover art and pin-up artwork, single-handedly drawing Sonic the Poster Mag 4.
Away from Sonic the Comic, Haward has drawn for 2000AD, Marvel and other publications.
- Issue 1 to Issue 6 - The Fear Pavilion
- Issue 19 to Issue 24 - The Art of War
- Issue 23 to Issue 24 - Eternal Champions
- Issue 37 to Issue 40 - Larson's Revenge
- Issue 47 to Issue 53 - Power of the Elements
- Sonic the Poster Mag 4 - Way of the Warrior
- Issue 261 - pin-up