Issue 265 is the two-hundred and sixty-fifth issue of Sonic the Comic, released on December 24th 2014.
- Control Zone
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic vs. Silver
- Sonic's World - How Big the Cat Saved Christmas
- Sonic's World - The Bat Who Spied Me
- Nack the Weasel - Nack the Weasel Requests Your Allegiance
- Flashback Zone - The Take-Over from Issues 135, 136, 137 and Issue 138
- Review Zone - Matt Dittmer reviews Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric for Nintendo Wii U.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic vs. Silver is a story by Stephen Davis with art by Michael Corker and Kim Sato. As Sonic deals with the ongoing threat of the Detoniks, Silver the Hedgehog makes his presence known and the two scuffle. Little do the two know, however, they aren't the only ones about to join the fight.
How Big the Cat Saved Christmas is a story starring Big the Cat penned by Seumidh MacDonald and with art by TheFatPanda and Kim Sato. Father Christmas is too poorly to deliver Christmas presents and, so, an unlikely replacement is found.
Nack the Weasel
Nack the Weasel Requests Your Allegiance is a story by Michael Corker with Adamis and Claire Ryan on art. Nack finds his duplicity finally turns against him as he begins to outlive his usefulness in every alliance he has formed since becoming a Zone Leader.